Le Jen Miniature

All items are handmade by me.

If you are interested in any of the items or would like me to update you on New Post, please drop me an email at : jenchan0203@yahoo.com.sg

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My First Doll House

I just bought this today from Toys"R" Us. I'm so excited.

My first dollhouse. It's not big, but at least I have something to play with. I only have space for this at this point in time. 

It came quite bare and I place my old collection from Hello Kitty into the rooms and hall for the time being. Lots my to be done.







The bed has a bed light built in which I forgot to take a photo of it. The piano can actually play a short tune when the keys are pressed. 





















Bathroom set, but short of a bath tub and tower rack.






The kitchen cabinets are also from my collections. I love the pot n pan, they are made of metal.



The Dining set and I'm short of a sofa. 

















Most of accessories here came with the Dollhouse.











































I bought this garden tea tables and chairs together with the dollhouse.

The raspberries and blueberries were made by me yesterday. These batch looks better than those I made previously.


2 comments: