Le Jen Miniature

All items are handmade by me.

If you are interested in any of the items or would like me to update you on New Post, please drop me an email at : jenchan0203@yahoo.com.sg

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Moon cake assortment

Email assortment by jenchan0203
Email assortment, a photo by jenchan0203 on Flickr.

Made some snowskin and traditional moon cake. Sorry for the lousy pIcss are as it was taken with my iPhone in the night. Today is Mooncake Festival and i tried to make some of this mooncake over the last 2 week end. Finally manage to finish them yesterday.

Traditional mooncake by jenchan0203
Traditional mooncake, a photo by jenchan0203 on Flickr.

Traditional mooncake by jenchan0203
Traditional mooncake, a photo by jenchan0203 on Flickr.


Traditonal Mooncake









1 comment:

  1. Great cakes. I love the way you show them against the real size one.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete