Le Jen Miniature

All items are handmade by me.

If you are interested in any of the items or would like me to update you on New Post, please drop me an email at : jenchan0203@yahoo.com.sg

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Real Mini Cupcake

These are real cupcakes I made. This is my first time piping cream. I bought the Wilton icing to try before I invest in buying all the ingredients to make the cream myself.

I am quite satisfied with the results. Next I will try piping in Miniature clay cupcake. Only issue is how to make such a small tip??? Are there tips good for 1:12 out there???? Please let me know if you know where I can get them.

Thank you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow..Really cool..
    I love it.

    Regards from India,
    jaice
    beinalone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenny and welcome to my little blog!

    Wilton has several tiny decorating tips. I haven't tried them for minis but they might work? Most of the 1:12 cake flowers I've seen are made with clay. I haven't tried that either. LOL

    Your cupcakes look REALLY yummy! Pretty too. :D

    ReplyDelete