Le Jen Miniature

All items are handmade by me.

If you are interested in any of the items or would like me to update you on New Post, please drop me an email at : jenchan0203@yahoo.com.sg

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My miniature collection

I have no updates for quite along while. I have been busy shopping n working with my interior designer to give my house a major face lift. So, I am now starting to pack up my stuff into boxes to be sent to temporary store. I will also need to move out of my house for a month. Will be kept busy for a long while. While packing I tot I want to share with all of you my  old collection of cups n plates in probably 1/3, 1/4 n 1/6 scale.  The large hello Kitty mug is my coffee mug.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by, I loved everything here ... kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh I am loving your blog!
    also I want to steal the Hello Kitty plates ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

    ReplyDelete