Le Jen Miniature

All items are handmade by me.

If you are interested in any of the items or would like me to update you on New Post, please drop me an email at : jenchan0203@yahoo.com.sg

Friday, November 30, 2012

Hello!

Sorry! I have been missing from the scene for a long long time. Have been really busy with work and home.

Had a major renovation at home and that took up lots of my time. Doing the packing to move ll the things out to the storage, shopping for supplies like tiles, furniture. After the Reno, it's the moving back and unpacking. That was really tiring on top of my stressful and taxing job running operations and a new system role out which kept me busy since August 2010. I am craving for more time to the miniature world.

Just bought some Martha Stewart acrylic paint and some colorful glue stick. Hope to squeeze more time to get my hands on making some stuff.

Some work in progress now. Hope to finish them soon and show u guys!

See ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment